Paradox Media Group Ltd aims to be the most transparent online advertising firm and give Internet users complete control over how they use their data. Our company abides by the Self-Regulatory Principles laid down by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA), the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA), and the Digital Advertising Alliance Canada (DAAC).
Other regulations with which Paradox Media Group Ltd is also compliant are those issued by the Interactive Advertising Bureau’s (IAB) Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising, and the IAB Europe OBA Framework.
We, Paradox Media Group Ltd along with our Affiliates (“we”, “us”, or “our”), have a great concern for the privacy of our customers.
Read this information carefully so that you understand how we process personal data and what your rights are.
The data we’ve collected through our Sites and Services may be used in various ways, in accordance with your status as (i) a publisher, advertiser, or another content provider who is in a contractual agreement with Paradox Media Group Ltd, (“Customer”); (ii) visitor of our Customers’ websites and digital properties that are associated with our Services (“User”); or (iii) a visitor of paradoxgroup.co, paradoxgroup.uk, admin.paradoxgroup.uk (“Site Visitor”), that belongs to the Customer or the prospective customer category.
Table of contents
- Customers Section
- Users Section
- Site Visitors
- General Provisions That Apply to Customers, Users and Site Visitors
- Our Contact Information
1.1 Information Collected from Customers (“Customer Information”)
Customer Information represents data which we directly collect from our Customers. For instance, a Customer’s contact details will be collected by us upon entering a contractual agreement with Paradox Media Group Ltd, or we might save a Customer’s username and password during the account registration on any of our Sites. We will also collect the information submitted to us by the Customer when he sends an e-mail containing inquiries or agrees to sign up to our email newsletters. We may also collect other Information that has been provided to us on the Customers’ own accord (for instance, the contents of a message sent to us via our Sites or e-mail). Information from potential Customers may also be collected by us through the use of publicly available sources.
If a Customer signs up to use our Services or uses Paradox Media Group Ltd “Display” analytics dashboard, we may collect information such as the Customer’s name, e-mail address, telephone number, billing details, and any other data that are provided to us by the Customer while using the platform. Payments to or from our Customers may also be processed on our behalf through collaborations with third-party vendors.
1.2 How Customer Information Is Used
The Customer Information we collect might be used for several purposes:
- Service Provision. To provide our Customers with the Services of our Sites, or for other customer service purposes.
- Marketing and Advertising Purposes. To offer newsletters, exclusive deals, and promotions to our Customers either via e-mail or other methods, and to contact them regarding products or services that we think are in accordance with their interests; for general updates regarding Paradox media group ltd activity and services; also, for other marketing and advertising purposes. All of the Information sent to us will comply with the communications preferences of our Customers.
1.3 How Customer Information Is Disclosed
Our collected Customer Information may be disclosed to the following parties:
- Paradox Media Group Ltd Service Providers. Customer Information may also be disclosed to our third-party vendors, service providers, agents, contractors, or other services that perform various tasks on our platform in our interest. Some of these tasks may include maintenance, data analysis, surveys, e-mail marketing, data hosting, fraud detection, and payment processing.
- Customers. Customer Information may be disclosed to other Customers if this is relevant for the Service we provide. For instance, our publishers may receive Information regarding possible advertisers on their network, or we may offer our advertisers Information about which publishers’ sites their ads have appeared on.
1.4 Customer Options and Actions
Customers may have the possibility of performing certain actions with regards to the Information provided to us, such as accessing, updating, or modifying their data. These actions can be accomplished either by changing their account data, sending an e-mail to their dedicated account manager, or directly sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
E-mails with promotional or informational content may be sent from time to time to our Customers based on the communications preferences they’ve opted for. Customers may choose to not receive such communications by completing the instructions provided in their email. Please take into consideration that opt-out requests may have a processing time of up to ten (10) business days.
You may still receive emails concerning your account or any requested or received Services from us, even if you have opted out from receiving promotional or informational emails.
2.1 Information Collected from Users (“User Information”)
Paradox Media Group Ltd collects data only in a pseudonymized form, meaning your identity is concealed from us as we do not know or process your name, e-mail address, or other relevant personal data.
We may collect User Information that includes, but is not limited to:
- data regarding the device and operating system of the User;
- IP address;
- the web pages visited within our Customers’ websites;
- the link that brought the User to a Customer’s website;
- the accessing dates and times on a Customer’s website;
- event information (e.g., system crashes);
- geographic location of User’s internet service provider (i.e. country, city);
- other diagnostic data.
Our Customers are asked to acquire consent on our behalf to allow us to collect this User Information (whenever it’s required by applicable data protection laws). User data may also be obtained from our data partners (accredited or authorised institutions are able to request such documents).
2.2 How Our User Information Is Used
Our collected User Information may be used for the purposes featured down below:
- Service Provision. For the purpose of providing our services to our Users and Customers.
- Providing Data Segments for Targeting Content and Advertisements for Services of Possible Interest. We may provide our Customers with several data segments (groups of Users with common attributes) either from us or from our data partners (accredited or authorised institutions are able to request such documents) to help them gain exposure to Users that have a higher chance of showing interest in their content and ads. When forming segments, we do not base our creation process on sensitive information (e.g., race, ethnicity, religious affiliations, or health status, genetic or biometric data, sex life or sexual preferences). Our Customers may use, via our Services, several standard health-related segments which focus on non-sensitive issues that mostly concern general health and well-being or over-the-counter treatments. We may also provide standard finance-related segments that are about Users who have an interest in financial services.
2.3 How Our User Information Is Disclosed
Our User Information may be disclosed to the following parties:
- Paradox Media Group Ltd Affiliates. Any of the existing or future Affiliates, parent companies, or subsidiaries of Paradox media group Ltd may receive User Information for data processing according to this Privacy Policies designated purposes.
- Paradox Media Group Ltd Service Providers. Our vendors, service providers, agents, contractors, or other parties that provide our platform with services (e.g., maintenance, data analysis, surveys, payment and credit card processing, data hosting, etc.) may receive User Information on our part.
- Third Parties with No Affiliation. User Information may be disclosed to other third parties that hold no affiliation with Paradox Media Group Ltd, such as (i) our data partners (accredited or authorised institutions are able to request such documents), so that we can enable our advertisers to offer targeted content to specific audience segments, and (ii) our programmatic demand and supply partners (accredited or authorised institutions are able to request such documents) so that we can offer personalised advertisements.
- Customers. User Information may be disclosed to the Customers that have a Service we think might benefit from such information. For instance, publishers may receive from us data regarding the viewing and click-through patterns of their content, and advertisers may receive conversion rates data that they can use for analytics.
2.4 How to Access Your Paradox Media Group Ltd User Information
You are able to submit a request to access personal information Paradox Media Group Ltd may hold about you, as well as correct, delete, erase your personal data and restrict how this Information is processed. To make your request, please contact us at email@example.com.
2.5 Interest-Based Advertising
We may provide advertisements to you via our Services and the Services provided to our Customers in accordance with your recent browsing behaviour across various Customer platforms, browsers, or devices.
For example, if you first visit a certain website, then the next websites you will be visiting will feature content personalised related to the content of the first website you have accessed.
Third parties, such as ad networks, may also be used to display advertisements derived from your online browsing behaviour. This will enable advertisers to present advertisements that target items and services in relation to your interests.
For queries regarding our collection and use of data for interest-based advertising purposes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.6 User Choices and Opting Out
Paradox Media Group Ltd Users are provided with options that allow them to control how their Information is used by certain Services. Customers are able to control the interest-based content and ads they receive through several options:
- The display of interest-based ads from Paradox Media Group Ltd can be disabled by clicking on the opt-out button below. It should be noted that you will still be able to see Paradox media group ltd content recommendations even if the opt-out function is enabled. Opting out prevents Paradox Media Group Ltd from using your Information to generate recommendations based on your particular interests. The recommendations you will receive from now on will be based on the specific website you are visiting (i.e., contextually based ads).
You can opt-out using by contacting Paradox Media Group Ltd using our Contact page.
- Not Opted Out: You will receive personalised recommendations from Paradox based on your browsing history.
- Opted Out: Your activity will no longer be tracked by Paradox Media Group Ltd, and, therefore, you will not be receiving personalised content recommendations derived from your past online activities
- As we individually track device or browser operations, you will need to opt-out on each device and browser, individually, in order to completely opt out across multiple devices.
- Users can also disable getting targeted ads from Paradox Media Group Ltd and other advertising companies.
- The NAI opt out tool stops Paradox Media Group Ltd and other NAI-approved member companies from sending you targeted ads. The NAI offers a guideline on how to opt-out from mobile devices that run on Android, iOS, and Windows Phone operating systems.
- The Digital Advertising Alliance affiliate websites also feature more information regarding User Choices and how to disable targeted advertising for each of the member companies.
- The DAA consumer choice page is available to United States-based Users at www.aboutads.info/choices
- The DAAC consumer choice page is available to Canadian Users at www.youradchoices.ca/choices
- The EDAA consumer choice page is available to European Users at www.youronlinechoices.eu
You will still be able to see the advertisements from the companies featured in the DAA, DAAC, or EDAA consumer choice pages, even if you have activated the opt-out function. Opting out prevents these companies from using your Information to create ad recommendations based on your particular interests. The recommendations you will receive from now on will be based on the specific website you are visiting (i.e., contextually based ads).
Our data collecting and advertising is not knowingly targeted towards websites that have, as their audience, children under the age of thirteen (13). Parents or legal guardians of children under the age of thirteen (13) are able to contact us at email@example.com regarding our data collection methods.
3. Site Visitors
3.1. Site Visitor Data Collection
Site Visitor Information may be collected by firstname.lastname@example.org either from you or from third parties that collect data when using one of our Sites. We may combine all the data we obtain from different sources.
- Data Collected Directly from You. Site Visitor Information may be collected by Paradox directly from you, in cases such as when you send us an email with an inquiry or a form on our Sites that confirms you want to receive marketing materials or email newsletters. The data inputted into these fields before submitting the forms may be recorded by third-party analytics. Other visitor Information that you have sent to us may be collected, including the contents of a message sent via our Sites.
- Data Collection from Third Parties. Site Visitor Information may also be collected by Paradox media group Ltd through third parties that automatically do so, on our behalf, when you access our Site. The collected Information may be about your operating system, IP address, system configuration, device information, mobile data information, your visited web pages within our Sites, the link that redirects you to our Sites, what site you visited when you left our Sites, the accessing dates and times, event information (e.g., system crashes) and weblog data.
3.2. How Site Visitor Information Is Used
Your Site Visitor Information may be used by us for the following purposes:
- Service Provision. For the purpose of providing the Services of our Sites, as well as for management motives.
- Content Personalisation. For the purpose of offering personalised content and data to you when you visit our Sites, and to give you a tailored browsing experience.
- Communication Purposes. In order to communicate with you and to respond to your questions or complaints regarding our Services through e-mail; or to offer you news, pieces of advice or other updates we deem are of interest to you.
- Marketing and Advertising. To send and contact you about services and materials that we believe might be of interest to you, such as newsletters, exclusive offers, and promotional services, as well as for other purposes that involve marketing and advertising. All of the information we will send will be compliant with the communications preferences set by you.
- Analytical Purposes. To have ample insight on how our Sites are accessed and used, at an aggregated and individualised level; to offer our response to any demands and preferences; and to analyse and research how our site is used.
3.3. How Site Visitor Information Is Disclosed
Site Visitor Information may be disclosed by Paradox Media Group Ltd to the following parties:
- Paradox Media Group Ltd Service Providers. Third-party service providers, such as vendors, agents, contractors, or other entities that perform services for our platform (e.g., maintenance, data analysis, surveys, payment and credit card processing, data hosting, etc.) may receive Site Visitor Information from us.
3.4. Third-Party Online Advertising
Advertisers and ad networks are some of the included third parties that may gather data upon your visiting or interaction with their advertisements and may also collect information on your web browsing activities either on our Sites or other different sites.
The ad placement of Paradox Media Group Ltd is based on the principle that they should be featured in places that are of interest and have the most relevant to visitors.
3.5. Site Visitor Options
Site Visitors may opt out of third-party ad networks and advertisers that collect Information on the Sites that serve ads about Paradox media group ltd. By visiting one of the Digital Advertising Alliance affiliate websites, you can learn more about User choices and opting out of interest-based advertising displayed by the many member companies:
- The DAA consumer choice page is available to United States-based Users at www.aboutads.info/choices.
- The DAAC consumer choice page is available to Canadian Users at www.youradchoices.ca/choices.
- The EDAA consumer choice page is available to European Users at www.youronlinechoices.eu
You will still be able to see the advertisements from the companies displayed in the DAA, DAAC, or EDAA consumer choice pages even if the opt-out function is enabled. Opting out averts these companies from using your Information to generate ad recommendations based on your particular interests.
The advertisements you will receive from now on will be based on the specific website you are visiting (i.e., contextually based ads).
4. General Provisions That Apply to Customers, Users and Site Visitors
4.1 How Your Information Is Used
In addition to the purposes aforementioned in Sections 1-3, we may use data collected from Customers, Users, and Site Visitors for several other purposes:
- Service Analysis. To improve our comprehension on how our Sites and Services are accessed and used, at an aggregated and individualised level; to offer our response to Customers’, Users’, and Site Visitors’ demands and preferences; and to perform other analysis and research involving our Sites usage.
- Legal Compliance. To achieve full compliance with the laws set forth by legal authorities or other governmental regulatory bodies.
4.2 Information Disclosure
Additional Information disclosures may be made for the following purposes:
- Business Acquisitions or Transfers. In case of our company acquisition or merger by/with another company, or if our business unit or assets are sold or transferred to another company, in the context of bankruptcy events, or other business transmissions, we reserve the right to disclose and/or transfer Information to the company in question.
- Compliance with Legal Matters. Information may be disclosed if it is required by law via legal procedures, such as subpoenas, court orders, or other law, regulation, or judicial proceedings.
- De-identified and Aggregated Data. Our Customers and other third parties may receive aggregated or de-identified user Information to be processed for purposes such as marketing, advertising, or research.
The Information collected through our Sites or Services is secured through the application of proper technical and organisational procedures in order to prevent the data from being lost, altered, misused, accessed or disclosed by unauthorised entities, destroyed, removed, or any other type of unofficial activities.
Please keep in mind that no security implementations can provide complete security.
4.5 Notice to European Economic Area (“EEA”) Residents
4.5.1 Data Controller
The personal information of EEA residents which has been provided, collected by or for, or processed by Paradox media group ltd in relation with our Services.
4.5.2 Legal Basis for Data Collection and Processing
The legal basis for collecting and using the personal information of European Economic Area Customers, Site Visitors, or Users (denoted in this Section 4.6 as “EEA Data”) will vary according to the type of personal information collected and the specific circumstance in which the collection took place.
We will only collect Information from you for the following purposes: (i) when we have your consent; (ii) to establish a contractual agreement with you; (iii) when processing is in our legitimate interest and this does not come into conflict with your data rights, interests, and liberties. We may be legally required to collect personal information from you in certain cases or may need the personal data to ensure the protection of your own or another individual’s personal interests.
In case of a legal requirement or establishing a contract with you, we will clearly state, at the right time, when and if it is compulsory for you to provide us with your personal information (you will also be informed of the possible consequences of refusing to supply the required personal Information). The same applies should we require to collect and use your personal information for our own legitimate interests (or any of our third parties), as we will explain to you, in due time, what these specific interests are.
Should you have additional questions or require further information regarding the legal basis on which your personal information is processed and used, and to have a better understanding of how our legitimate data processing interest affects your data protection rights and freedoms, please reach out to us at email@example.com
4.5.3 Personal Rights on Information
Your rights include requesting Paradox media group Ltd to (i) give you access to your personal information that might be held by us, (ii) make corrections or modifications to your personal information (if there are any), (iii) erase your personal information (if there are any), and (iv) prohibit any type of processing of your personal information (if there are any).
Another right you have is to file a complaint to a data protection authority regarding our collection, use and processing of your personal data. If you are interested in finding out more, please communicate with your local data protection authority by contacting them through the methods described here. Should you have queries regarding our collection and use of your personal information, please contact us first at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Users that want to find out more about the personal information and behavioural Information Paradox media group Ltd may hold about them, and the enforcement of their personal information rights, can request such Information by sending us an email at email@example.com, so we may provide them with the answers they are seeking or direct this request to/cooperate with their employer, if needed.
4.5.4 EEA Data Transfers
Paradox data transfers outside of the EEA region. Customer, User, and Visitor Information is currently stored in Paradox Media Group Ltd data centres located in the United States, Germany, India, Singapore, and Japan.
4.6 Global Data Transfers
Your Information may be transferred by Paradox Media Group Ltd outside the country where the collecting took place, including to a country that may have less personal Information protection than the country of your residence. In order to prevent such discrepancies from affecting your personal Information, Paradox media group Ltd has set up all contracts to maintain an adequate level of protection for your Information processing when it is shared between or among Paradox Media Group Ltd Affiliates, parent companies, and/or subsidiaries.
5. Our Contact Information
Should you have inquiries regarding the privacy aspects of our Sites or Services, please feel free to reach us at the following addresses:
Paradox Media Group Ltd
54 Sun Street, Waltham Abbey, EN9 1EJ
European Economic Area residents are able to take their inquiries or complaint to a higher level if they are not satisfied with the support team by contacting our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last modification made on 16th February 2023 at 19:00 GMT